New York is an amazing city with a lot of tourist attractions. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the world. It has a lively, vibrant and an upbeat city life with a lot of fun things to do. The city is famous for its nightlife as the top most clubs and bars of the world are in this city. In the daytime, you have the liberty to either go after the gigantic sky scrapers or to the lush green parks of the city. Food is also a speciality of this city and you will find all sorts of national, international and continental foods in a variety of restaurants in the city. The New York city has 5 boroughs namely Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens. Each of these boroughs has something special to offer such as some famous landmarks, parks and museums etc.
Top places to visit in New York:
The following is a list of some must-see places in the New York City:
- Central Park – The Central Park of New York is famous for its lush green fields spanned over 843 acres of area. The best way to go around the Central Park is by a bicycle which you can easily get on rent for a couple of dollars on an hourly rate.
- Statue of Liberty – It is probably the most famous landmark not only of New York, but of the entire world as well. The entrance to the Statue of Liberty is free and you only need to pay for the ferry which takes you all around this historic landmark.
- Times Square – It is yet another fabulous spot in New York having worldwide fame. It is also the busiest area of the city and you will find all famous restaurants, cafes and shopping centers in this area.
- Madame Tussauds – New York is one of those lucky cities which have the famous Madame Tussauds museum as well. You will find the most renowned celebrities and politicians wax statues in this museum. It is an ideal place to visit and you can take photographs with your favorite celebrities.
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria – A lesser known fact about New Yorkers is that they are absolutely crazy about Pizza. The Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is regarded as the best pizza spot of the Ney York city. This pizza parlor has a very unique and diverse range of pizzas, which are loved by tourists from all over the world.
- Empire State Building – Empire State Building was once the tallest man-made structure of the world, but it is still a great sight to watch. Tourists from all over the world just love to go to the famous 86th floor of the building which gives them an opportunity to have a bird’s eye view of the city.
There shouldn’t be any doubt in the minds of the tourists about the greatness of the New York City. It is definitely a must see place because of its so many tourists’ attractions.
Paris can be an expensive but a really enjoyable tourist destination. It has a lot of things to offer for the tourists. Relaxation, comfort, enjoyment and leisure are guaranteed if you choose Paris as your holiday destination. Make sure that you come well prepared for your Paris holiday by considering the budget and the activities that you want to do. If you are looking to buy any Paris holiday deal, then it is an excellent idea as it will save you a lot of money. Coming without a deal can be expensive and you might miss a lot of things just because you have limited information about the city.
Top places to visit in Paris:
The following is a list of some of the top tourist attractions in Paris which you must see:
- The Louvre – There is a saying that seeing the entire Louvre museum needs a lifetime. Just imagine that how big is this Louvre museum. The main attraction of this museum is the famous Mona Lisa painting and you need to spare one whole day if you haven’t purchased its ticket in advance. You have to queue separately to get the tickets for the Mona Lisa painting, but seriously, it is worth investing your time and money to see this painting.
- Eiffel Tower – Eifel Tower is the most famous tourist attraction of Paris. It is famous worldwide and your Paris tour is incomplete if you haven’t seen the Tower. The sight of Paris from the top of Eifel tower is magnificent and you can also enjoy the ferry ride which goes all around the Eifel Tower and cross some other famous landmarks as well.
- Notre Dame Cathedral – it is a renowned cathedral, famous mostly because of its artistic architecture. It is regarded as the best Cathedral of Europe and for this reason it is a must see attraction of Paris. The construction of this cathedral took well over 100 years to complete.
- Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees – A lot of landmarks in Paris are must see things and the Champs-Elysees is one of them. This landmark commemorates the heroics of the Great Napoleon and his soldiers.
- Boat Tour of the Seine River – Taking a boat ride in the Seine River in Paris is an absolute treat. It has different flavors in different parts of the day. You can see a lot of famous landmarks, shopping centers and restaurants during this fantastic boat ride. On your way, you also have the opportunity to get off the boat and see the famous Notre Dame Cathedral or the magnificent Eifel Tower.
- Pere Lachaise Cemetery – The Pere Lachaise Cemetery is famous among tourists because a lot of renowned people are buried in this cemetery such as Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Richard Wright and several others.
You should spare at least a week to see the whole of the Paris city. It has a lot of things and you will never get bored. The nightlife is as good as the day time which you can spend in the city center doing a lot of enjoyable things.